STUDY ABROAD SERVICES
USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA
We provide a wide range of services in order to assist the prospective Ghanaian students to achieve their goal of studying abroad. We assist prospective students to register for any English Assessment Tests; GMAT, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL and other entrance tests where it is required;
NOTE: Prospective students have chances of getting scholarship as they write and pass these exams with distinction. We provide assistance in achieving each student’s academic and personal goals. Program Advisers work one-on-one with each student and his or her parents for a positive, stress-free experience; Contact the program advisor via this link.
We assist prospective students to gain full or partial scholarship to study in top universities across the globe.
We work with each student to find a program that best suits individual academic goals;
Our program advisers have first-hand study abroad experience and are equipped to counsel and adequately prepare students for their time abroad;
- We assist students in finding appropriate colleges and universities;
- We prepare good applications with all the required details making it very possible to secure admission for the students;
- We prepare the needed documents required for obtaining the student visa;
- We provide assistance to students to book airline tickets at discounted prices;
- We provide students with an extensive pre-departure information packet which provides detailed information about the climate, customs, culture, passport and visa regulations;
- We ensure students are enrolled in a comprehensive medical insurance plan specifically tailored for study abroad students.